Welcome to St Luke’s Catholic Parish
St Luke’s Parish was first established in 1936. St Luke’s Church has the capacity to hold 200 guests, and is now surrounded by St Luke’s Green Integrated Care Village, which was constructed during the renovations.
The parishioners of St Luke’s welcome all members of the community to become involved in the life of the Parish. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our website please contact the Parish Office.
MASS 8am Sunday 14 November – Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B.
We look forward to celebrating Mass with you this Sunday at 8am!
Friday Mass is back! St Luke’s welcomes parishioners and visitors to celebrate with us at 9am each Friday.
It is ESSENTIAL that you check in with our QR Code on arrival using the QLD check in app.
COVID UPDATE – Maintain social distancing * Masks should be worn while entering and leaving the church * Masks should be worn while processing to receive communion * Cantors and choir members may remove masks as long as they can maintain a 1.5 metre distance * Readers may remove their mask at the microphone * Masks are not required while seated or kneeling while at your pew. Thank you for ensuring the safety of fellow parishioners.
If you would like a copy of our weekly newsletter please text or email your preferred email address to 0467 775 862 or email@example.com
Reconciliation will be now be available by appointment through the parish office.
Please pass this information on to your friends and family.
Your sincerely in Christ,
Monsignor Peter J Meneely
Parking & Restroom Information
- There are 16 underground parking spaces for use in St Luke’s Green.
- Access to the underground car park is from the left-hand end of Taylor Street by the Church.
- The two gates will be open from 7.30 am. The spaces are located on the far right-hand side of the carpark.
- The bays provided are double bays and vehicles should take the front parks and then fill the back parks on a first come basis.
- Please do not use any other spaces in the carpark.
- On street parking may also be utilised in Taylor Street and Queen Bess Street.
- There is access to a unisex toilet available for use in the basement carpark using the lift in the lower ground foyer of St Luke’s Green.