Mass suspended due to COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 situation I have made the decision to suspend Friday and Sunday Masses at St Luke’s Church until further notice. Priests will continue to celebrate Mass (the Mass for the people) on Sundays without a congregation, with people able to follow Masses live-streamed from the Cathedral here on Sundays and weekdays. Please refer to our weekly newsletter on this site for further updates.
Your sincerely in Christ,
Monsignor Peter J Meneely
Welcome to St Luke’s Catholic Parish
St Luke’s Parish was first established in 1936 and underwent major restorations in 2015 and 2016 before re-opening in September 2017. St Luke’s Church now has the capacity to hold 200 guests, and is now surrounded by St Luke’s Green Integrated Care Village, which was constructed during the renovations.
The parishioners of St Luke’s welcome all members of the community to become involved in the life of the Parish. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our website please contact the Parish Office.
Parking & Restroom Information
- There are 16 underground parking spaces for use in St Luke’s Green.
- Access to the underground car park is from the left-hand end of Taylor Street by the Church.
- The two gates will be open from 7.30 am. The spaces are located on the far right-hand side of the carpark.
- The bays provided are double bays and vehicles should take the front parks and then fill the back parks on a first come basis.
- Please do not use any other spaces in the carpark.
- On street parking may also be utilised in Taylor Street and Queen Bess Street.
- There is access to a unisex toilet available for use in the basement carpark using the lift in the lower ground foyer of St Luke’s Green.