Welcome to St Luke’s Catholic Parish
St Luke’s Parish was first established in 1936. St Luke’s Church has the capacity to hold 200 guests, and is now surrounded by St Luke’s Green Integrated Care Village, which was constructed during the renovations.
The parishioners of St Luke’s welcome all members of the community to become involved in the life of the Parish. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our website please contact the Parish Office.
- PARISH MORNING TEA – Sunday 3rd July
Please join us for morning tea following mass on Sunday 3rd July at St Luke’s Green. All welcome!
- FAMILY FESTIVAL celebrating the “World Meeting of Families”. Saturday 25 June 11am – 2.30pm. Children’s Mass with Archbishop Mark followed by activities on the Green at St Stephen’s Cathedral and grounds. Scan the poster in the church for your FREE tickets or at wmoffamilyfestival.com
- CAN IT FOR THE MISSIONS Remember to bring along your containers to recycle and earn money for the missions. Most aluminium, glass, plastic, steel and liquid paperboard drink containers between 150ml & 3L. Place them in the collection tub at the front of the church. www.containersforchange.com.au
- WALKING IN THE SPIRIT The People of God are invited to make a prayerful journey towards the Second Assembly of the Plenary Council through the Walking in the Spirit prayer campaign. Walking in the Spirit runs until the Second Assembly, which opens on Sunday, July 3. Resources have been created for use by individuals, families, schools, parishes and other Catholic communities. Find out more at www.plenarycouncil.catholic.org.au/walkinginthespirit/
- Newsletter Subscription: If you would like a copy of our weekly newsletter please text or email your preferred email address to 0467 775 862 or email@example.com
Parking & Restroom Information
- There are 16 underground parking spaces for use in St Luke’s Green.
- Access to the underground car park is from the left-hand end of Taylor Street by the Church.
- The two gates will be open from 7.30 am. The spaces are located on the far right-hand side of the carpark.
- The bays provided are double bays and vehicles should take the front parks and then fill the back parks on a first come basis.
- Please do not use any other spaces in the carpark.
- On street parking may also be utilised in Taylor Street and Queen Bess Street.
- There is access to a unisex toilet available for use in the basement carpark using the lift in the lower ground foyer of St Luke’s Green.