Welcome to St Luke’s Catholic Parish
St Luke’s Parish was first established in 1936. St Luke’s Church has the capacity to hold 200 guests, and is now surrounded by St Luke’s Green Integrated Care Village, which was constructed during the renovations.
The parishioners of St Luke’s welcome all members of the community to become involved in the life of the Parish. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our website please contact the Parish Office.
- GOLDEN WEDDINGS MASS
The Annual Golden Wedding Anniversary Mass will be celebrated with Archbishop Mark Coleridge on Saturday 24th Sept at 11.30am at the Cathedral of St Stephen. Those celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary, or more, are invited to attend, together with your family and friends. The Cathedral car park will be available. RSVP 21 Sept firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3324 3030.
- CAN IT FOR THE MISSIONS Remember to bring along your containers to recycle and earn money for the missions. Most aluminium, glass, plastic, steel and liquid paperboard drink containers between 150ml & 3L. Place them in the collection tub at the front of the church. www.containersforchange.com.au
- Newsletter Subscription: If you would like a copy of our weekly newsletter please text or email your preferred email address to 0467 775 862 or email@example.com
Parking & Restroom Information
- There are 16 underground parking spaces for use in St Luke’s Green.
- Access to the underground car park is from the left-hand end of Taylor Street by the Church.
- The two gates will be open from 7.30 am. The spaces are located on the far right-hand side of the carpark.
- The bays provided are double bays and vehicles should take the front parks and then fill the back parks on a first come basis.
- Please do not use any other spaces in the carpark.
- On street parking may also be utilised in Taylor Street and Queen Bess Street.
- There is access to a unisex toilet available for use in the basement carpark using the lift in the lower ground foyer of St Luke’s Green.