Parking is available for Sunday mass under St Luke’s Green Village from 7.30 am.
Please enter the carpark on the left at the top of Taylor Street and follow the signs around to the far side of the carpark to the designated church carparks.
Please ensure that you do not park in any spaces that have a sign allocating the park to a resident of the Village.
Parking & Restroom Information
- There are 16 underground parking spaces for use in St Luke’s Green.
- Access to the underground car park is from the left-hand end of Taylor Street by the Church.
- The two gates will be open from 7.30 am. The spaces are located on the far right-hand side of the carpark.
- The bays provided are double bays and vehicles should take the front parks and then fill the back parks on a first come basis.
- Please do not use any other spaces in the carpark.
- On street parking may also be utilised in Taylor Street and Queen Bess Street.
- There is access to a unisex toilet available for use in the basement carpark using the lift in the lower ground foyer of St Luke’s Green.